SuperHoiva supporting your days
SuperHoiva is founded by registered nurses with enthusiasm and excellent professional expertise. Our services include home care, supporting services and nurse reception at the customers homes. The services are provided for private customers, companies and municipalities in the capital area of Finland. Call us!
SuperHoiva is a private company located in Espoo, that provides home care services, supporting services and nurse reception in customers' homes. We want to provide services that exceed the customer’s expectations in terms of quality and customer experience.
- Individual treatment
- Customer-oriented approach
- Job and customer satisfaction
- To be an influential company providing home care services in Uusimaa
- Be the best place to work as a healthcare professional
- To be known for the excellent quality of services, as well as satisfied customers and employees
Self - monitoring plan
The purpose of self-monitoring is to manage and ensure the implementation of safe and high-quality care for the client. The self-monitoring plan includes critical aspects of customer safety, which the company minimizes customer safety risks by taking into account.